Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, Fireworks and More Coming to Disney Very Merriest After Hours at Magic Kingdom!
Twinkling lights, festive décor, and magical celebrations will fill Magic Kingdom Park when “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” begins. The event will take place on 24 select nights Nov. 8 through Dec. 21 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. This year’s holiday celebration coincides with the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary – “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.”
Event dates are as follows:
November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
We are so excited to let you know that “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will include the nighttime spectacular “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” and the special holiday-themed parade “Once Upon a Christmastime Parade”. That’s right, a parade! Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be joined by pals from Disney’s “Frozen” and many other favorite Disney characters including the very popular Toy Soldiers. This festive parade will, of course, also feature Santa Claus.
Tickets for the festive 4-hour “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving Guests more time to enjoy some of their favorite Magic Kingdom attractions. They can also take in some of the EARidescent magic that will be part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” from the brand-new fireworks spectacular “Disney Enchantment” to the transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “Beacon of Magic,” all in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. And, yes! That means Guests could be able to experience two different and unique fireworks shows in one night!
That’s not all that it’s in store. Here are additional details of what Guests can experience during this limited-capacity, separately ticketed event:
- Holiday attraction overlays are also making a comeback! The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise, and Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.
- After the park closes to day Guests, event Guests can enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- Sightings of Disney characters throughout the park all dressed in their holiday best.
- While Guests are walking down Main Street, U.S.A. they should be sure to look up to the sky, they might catch some magical snowfall!
- Guests can dance and boogie the night away at themed Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland.
- Guests can enjoy complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, seasonal treats and select bottled beverages.
- Specialty holiday food and drinks will be also be available for purchase.
- Disney PhotoPass will offer holiday magic shots throughout the night.
Tickets will go on sale Aug. 20, 2021 and range from $169 to $229 plus tax for select November/December nights, and $249, plus tax on December 19 & 21. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
NOTE: In order to book tickets during the early purchase window, a valid reservation at a Disney Resort hotel is required!
Please check our Know Before You Go page for the most up-to-date information regarding our health and safety measures.
Stay tuned for more holiday news coming soon. We can’t wait to help you unwrap all that festive fun! Contact your favorite Vacations with Character® Vacationista if you are interested in booking a vacation package and tickets at www.vacationswithcharacter.net.